Just the basics! This plan is not a couch to 5K plan, or a plan for your first 5K. This plan assumes the athlete has at least one 5K under their belt and feels comfortable running 2-3x/ week with a regular weekly workout and a building long run.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:24 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:24 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.