5k Beginner Plan (10 Week Plan)
Graham HandAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a beginner runner who has a targetted 5k Race.
This plan is simple to follow and is aimed at a novice runner.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:10 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:35 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:10 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:35 hrs||0:35 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?