parkrun sub 30 plan (15 Week Plan)
Graham HandAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a beginner runner who is trying to go sub 30 mins at parkrun.
This plan is designed as a 15-week program tailored towards someone wanting to go under 30 mins for 5km.
The plan comes with full strength, core and flex program to keep you going and on target.
If you are under 35-30 mins then this plan is for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?