Concept Sports CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a 5km training plan for beginner (Someone can run 15min no-stop)
Basically we will work using %pace and Time.
First we need to know your %pace. How do that?
- You will need to run 12min in your best pace (Flat course).
- You will include your pace on settings using you AVG pace (Step by step: Settings - Zone - Speed/Pace - Min/km - Threshold Speed - MyProcoach Running 5 - Save)
- You need to do this test before start you program.
The program consist in training by time, also we will training Endurance session, Interval session and Fartlek session.
The program include Gym session as well if it is suit for you.
***Always follow the %pace for your reference***
You can monitor your HR as well but focus on your %pace on this stage.
Have a great program and Enjoy
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?