RUN PURE SPEED TRACK BOOST PACE [LONG RUN WEEKEND] | 6 WEEKS
Paul GardnerAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Includes Strength and Conditioning, Plyo, Warm ups and Cool downs
Distance | Event: Track| Pure Speed
Suitable for: Age Group | Performance | Elite Track Work
You will be a long-term athlete, experienced and proficient in your sport and used to training regularly but maybe with little structure or accountability or who may have plateaued within their club environment. This programme is suitable for an athlete at the top of their game wanting marginal improvements that make a real difference or an athlete wanting to take the next step up to being one of the top performing in their sport.
These performance programmes and their data driven rationale and integral fitness ramp rates will ensure you can become the best you can be with many protocols taken from the UK’s high-performance centres.
You MUST use the appropriate warm ups, activations and warm downs, and preferably run no junk miles whilst on this programme. You'll need to know your track paces especially your 800m times.
What you get:
• Video introduction and Welcome
• Full test protocols for benchmarking and improvement, plus retesting sessions
• One-minute videos on Training Peaks set up and use, plus how-to PDF
• Information on all links to connect your training device and Training Peaks
• Free Run Technique Video Library on YouTube
• ALL sessions based on YOUR fitness, pace, heart rate or power metrics
• Inbuilt ‘progression’ challenge, sessions get more challenging the fitter you get
• Full illustrated guides on all strength and conditioning sessions
• A plan based on your chosen way of measuring your effort and improvement
• A programme based not on hours, but on fitness progression for your chosen event
• An invitation to the closed group Racestronger Facebook pages where you can share experiences, ask questions and find out more relating to your training
All our plans offer proven results, and have been used by elites to novice level athletes in multi- discipline to single sport to achieve personal bests and outstanding performances. Race proven by the Lovetri |Swimwerkx team and hundreds of athletes worldwide. The library features full multi-discipline programmes and ‘boost’ programmes, allowing you to focus on your favourite sport or the one you want to improve the most. You’ll find a programme to suit at www.racestronger.com that allows you to mix metric train, with power and heart rate, or train using your preferred effort measurement method. Why not buy a plan and take advantage of our tailoring offer, meaning we can swap around for a small fee the types of sessions if required to make it perfect for you!
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:22 hrs||1:28 hrs|
|0:45 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:22 hrs||1:28 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices: