8 Week High School Base Training (Runners starting from some running 3 or more days per week)
KC EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
For the high school runner looking to build a solid base of fitness prior to the racing season. It is designed for the runner already putting in 3 or more days per week of running. The program begins with basic endurance and basic speed and progresses them over 8 weeks to lengthen speed and build stamina.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:07 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:07 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?