Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
DURATION: 8 WEEKS.
TIME GOAL: 22 min –18 Min.
Distance Per Week: 20-30 Mi.
Who’s the training for?
• Runners who have been consistently running 4 or 5 days a week for at least 3 months.
• These runners should also have completed a minimum of 2-3, 5KM road races.
• Should have incorporated some speed work (track intervals or tempo runs) into their training.
• Plan is designed for runners who are transitioning to the 10K distance.
• Looking for the best time and to increase the distance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.