5KM INTERMEDIATE TRAINING PLAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
5KM – Intermediate; Goal Time: 22 min –18 min
Maximum Distance Per Week: 20-30 miles
• Ideal for intermediate runners who have been consistently running 4 or 5 days a week for at least 3 months. These runners should also have completed a minimum of 2-3, 5KM road races and should have incorporated some speed work (track intervals or tempo runs) into their training. This plan is designed for runners who are transitioning to the 10K distance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?