Couch 2 5k - Walk/Run Plan - 8 Weeks
Thom FigueroaAll plans by this Coach
This plan will take you from the Couch to completing a 5k in 8 weeks. The program uses a walk/run methodology through the duration. The goal at the end of the training program is to be able to Walk/Run a 5k with 3 mins of running and 2 mins of walking intervals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?