Couch to 5K with Stability Strength Training
Brady HooverAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed to get one up and running. Someone looking to do their first 5K and just looking to build up the stamina to be able to run 25-30 minutes non-stop. What is different about this program is there is an include strength training day which can be done in the comfort of your own home.
The strength portion includes mostly stability work.
Enjoy and good luck!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:24 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|0:20 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:24 hrs||0:35 hrs|
||0:20 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?