5K Treadmill Plan (10 weeks)
Terri BiloskiAll plans by this Coach
This great program for runners with some experience who are interested in training on a treadmill of a 5km race or just to test your 5k time.
This is a 10 week, 3 day a week training plan that starts with just 3km of easy running and gradually increases until your comfortably running 5km.
We have also thrown in some fun workouts just keep everything interesting.
If you are in the Elgin - St Thomas area we do offer a live group times. Contact coach Terri for more information.
We offer everything you need included shoes, events, nutritional training and more. Please contact coach Terri at 519-636-6228 or email@example.com for more information.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?