Cindy SchwulstAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week training plan includes 8 sessions per week. (4 running sessions, 2 swimming sessions and 2 body weight, strength sessions per week.)
It involves 5hours to 6hours 30min of training per week and 1 rest day per week.
Running Sessions vary from 30min - 60min
Swimming Sessions vary from 2km - 2,5km.
Swimming is great cross training for running - improving cardiovascular fitness, lung capacity, strength, and reduces your chance of injury.
Dynamic Running Warm Up Exercises with Videos are included to prevent injury and make sure you get the most out of your sessions.
Home Strength Sessions are 45min, and include videos of the exercises. Gym access not required.
Stretching and Foam Rolling Videos are also included to optimise recovery.
This structured training plan uses Heart Rate and Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE).
A two week taper in the training plan insures that you are fresh and fast on race day.
This plan is designed to get you in great shape for a 10km Race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?