Endurance Strong (David Kell)
This is a training plan created by Endurance Strong is designed to prepare an Intermediate runner for a 10K Race. On Non-Recovery Weeks this plan ranges from 5-6.5 hrs/wk and 420-535TSS/wk and a longest run of 1hr 50min. Recommended starting fitness would be a CTL in the low 40's, which our Intermediate Base Training Plans should arrive you at. This plan has notes on how and when to incorporate strength training but no other strength training guidance. Endurance Strong also offers this same Training Plan with a full Strength Training Plan included at a slightly higher price point (Best Value), as well as separate Strength Training Plans. This plan generally follows the sequence of:
- Monday - Off
- Tuesday – Track Intervals
- Wednesday - Shorter Endurance and Strength Training
- Thursday – Steady, Tempo, or Threshold Run
- Friday - Active Recovery
- Saturday – Steady Runs, Hill Work or Race Specific Workouts and Strength Training
- Sunday – Long Run
*Last but not least, 10% of Endurance Strong's net profits goes to charity, so Thank You for your support! For more information about the creator of this training plan please visit EnduranceStrong.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.