10K Plan Goal:40mn, 5 session/week
Coach Bart RoletAll plans by this Coach
5 week training Plan for a 10k.
5 sessions a week (4 + one optional)
Runner should be a consistant runner, that has no problem running 1 hour.
Runner should already run 2 or 3 times a week
Runner should have a base of running.
Tested many times.
Note: Some speed session are best design forthe track, but an alternative set is proposed if no track is available for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:24 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:24 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?