Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This schedule is 12 weeks in length with a focus on racing a few times at the end of the training block (either 5k or 10k, with your final goal race being a 10k). This is a great option for someone who likes to race and wants to improve on their performance. This plan starts at 35 miles per week and peaks at 46 miles per week.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Also included are a PDF copy of the training plan and access to our private training community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?