Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This is for someone who has raced as far as a 5k, and now wants to give the next distance a shot. This is a 12 week program that will boost your weekly volume and get you ready for your longest race to date. This plan starts at 19 miles a week and peaks at 28 miles a week.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Also included is a PDF copy of the training plan and access to our private training community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?