Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for the individual who is interested in completing a 10k without stopping, but isn't particularly concerned with how fast they run. This program starts at 4.5 miles/week and reaches 18 miles/week. This program is perfect for transitioning from a run/walk program to more structured training.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Also included is a PDF copy of plan and access to our private community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?