Coach KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for runners with experience, can run 5 kilometers and want to build up to 10km.
You will train 3 times a week with at least one day rest in between for a period of 6 weeks. At the end of the week you will run 10km on an endurance pace.
The plan is based on your Threshold Heart Rate, so make sure you know this value and it is in your TrainingPeaks settings
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?