10 km is the holy grail for many people. Especially if you get to enjoy our schedule for beginners. 10 km is also often the standard distance at races, benefits, clubs... You name it. To start with this you need:
OR: Be able to run for at least 30 minutes at a time.
You can't do that yet? No problem. The 5k schedule will help you.
You can always start halfway through the beginners' scheme if you can already run for 15 minutes easily.
OR: Have completed the schedule for beginners.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.