Run your 10km race in 8 weeks
Alessio RispoliAll plans by this Coach
Be ready to run your first 10km race or improve your PB.
This plan is studied for the runners who don't run too much but want to be effcient and optimize the session.
Some easy sessions, striders, interval training to increase the Vo2max and long aerobic run.
3 sessions/week with 2 functional tests and tapering weeks planned
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?