Tyler CoquelinAll plans by this Coach
This 10KM race plan is designed to get you in peak shape for your target "A" race 10Km. There are 5-6 runs a week, plus a day off. Turnaround Sports takes a unique approach that focuses on a number of important factors to get you not only fast but to the finish line as well! To be successful with this plan you should already be running 2-4 times per week and capable of running 3-4 miles non-stop. Guidance is provided via Heart Rate. Each workout will have specific Heart Rate zones for you to hit.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.