Welcome to the Runners Without Limits 10k Training plan for Intermediate to Advanced Runners. This 10 week program is designed to help you achieve a time-based goal, proof of time, or Personal Best.
When beginning this training plan, you should:
Be comfortable running 6 miles
Have experience with speed work.
Recommended: a 5k race for time and/or a previous 10k
Tracking Device: ie Garmin, Polar, Suunto, etc. that can track miles, time, and heart rate.
Foam Roller or other recovery device.
Resistance Bands for post-run strength.
What is included:
10 weeks of training leading up to your 10k.
Email Access to Coach Heather for questions at email@example.com.
Exclusive Videos for participants to include training tips, workout breakdowns, Runner's Strength Sessions, and FAQs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.