10k under 45:00 minutes in 9 weeks (new)
Matthias GrauteAll plans by this Coach
Your goal is to run 10km in under 45min. With this time you are mostly on the podium of your age group!
This plan is aimed at experienced runners who are used to regular interval training and a weekly run of around 30-50km.
Structure: 2 load week - 1 rest week
You can expect several units in the area of the anaerobic threshold and low-intensity training (LIT) for increased utilization of the anaerobic ability and metabolic economization.
Relief weeks, "body care through Mobility and Co" and a progressive increase in scope and intensity, we ensure that you can avoid excessive stress.
Have fun preparing and having success in the competition. I look forward to your feedback.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?