Improve Your 10km Time in 8 Weeks
Lewis MacleodAll plans by this Coach
This is a quick and simple plan aimed at intermediates who would like to increase their 10km pace in a short period of time. This plan is best for people who are used to running 3 or 4 times per week or are ready to step up to that. It is a simple plan based on tempo runs, intervlas and longer runs. After purchase, I am to discus changes, issues and support the athlete through the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:37 hrs||0:32 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:37 hrs||0:32 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?