Beginner 10km Training Plan - 8 weeks + email access to Coach Paul
Paul JonesAll plans by this Coach
Want to get ready to take on your first 10K running race?
This plan was written and designed to take you from beginner to confident runner! You will experience different workouts types, including hills, tempo efforts and intervals!
This is an excellent plan for athletes that want a plan from a coach. Feel free to e-mail with questions!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:03 hrs||1:17 hrs|
|1:21 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|0:37 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:03 hrs||1:17 hrs|
||1:21 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?