Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
STRYD Power meter or similar, using Coros, Garmin Polar etc
A 10 week plan to improve your speed work and run a sub 45 minute 10km race
The plan is for runners with a good running experience and is to be used in the run up to your target race and looking to incorporate speed and efficiency to increase power and muscle strength into their workouts and who aim for a sub 45 minute. The plan starts on a Monday, running 5 days a week, rest on Friday with weekly volume range from 3 to 5 hours with the long run on a Sunday.
As a guide your current STRYD CP should be near to 3.75 W/kg.
The plan is time based with indicative pacing in the initial note and easy to understand language. On weeks 4 and 8 there are Critical Power tests.
After the plan you will have a good overall increased fitness and speed to race your next 10km.
Join and like my Facebook page @pinnaclemultisport where you can post your queries on your plan and will provide feedback
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?