Run from 5=>10km ; 8weeks ; 3workouts/week (HR-Based)
Chris KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
So you can run 5 kilometers and want to train for your first 10 kilometers. This trainingplan can help you. In 8 weeks time with 3 training per week it will build you up to finish your first 10 kilometer. If you cannot participate in a race why not set a course for yourself and run it!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?