Adrien Thevenet |RunForce.orgAll plans by this Coach
Goal: | Weight Loss with Running! Get into a routine habit that you can follow beyond this training plan.
Suitable for: Novice | Beginner-Intermediate
Weekly Time Commitment:| 2-4 hours
This training plan is ideal for beginners, people looking to get into running/fitness, individuals looking to lose weight.
The training starts very gradually and after Week 6, you start your first tempo runs and log runs, ideal for weight loss!
This training plan has already been tested by dozens of beginner runners who wanted a change in their lives.
In this simple and yet complete training plan, you will progressively go from run/walk trainings to full hour runs in a period of less than 3 months.
The training time is very gradual and involves a good amount of walking which helps with running, fitness and weight loss.
Start today for your upcoming running event and change your life now!
If you have any questions contact me at
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?