Alissa AndersonAll plans by this Coach
This 10 - week 10K plan is a moderately high volume plan. There are 5 runs per week, plus two days of crosstraining. Monday is rest day/optional crosstraining day, and Tuesday is designed as a track workout day. Thursdays are usually tempo (steady state) runs. Long runs are on Sundays; the longest run on the plan is 12 miles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?