10K Plan Goal:45mn, 4 session/week
Coach Bart RoletAll plans by this Coach
5 week training Plan for a 10k.
4 sessions a week.
Runner should be a consistant runner, that has no problem running 1 hour.
Runner should have a base of running.
Tested many times.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?