THE FESTIVAL OF ENDURANCE AT HEVER CASTLE 10KM RUN TRAINING PLAN
Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
This 10km Run Training plan is for the runner with a good base of running in their legs and has recently completed a 10km (within three months) who wants to do well in a 10km race or complete their first 10km. There is a short(ish) build into the longer distance efforts favouring frequency over the classic long miles approach. Athletes should be comfortable running 4 times per week.
Ideal for runners with limited time in through the week, access to a mat for some core exercises and happy to be training a few days in the plan either back to back or multiple workouts in one day. Athletes should have reasonably free weekends as this is where the majority of training will take place. This has had success for athletes of a variety of abilities including multiple PBs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:57 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:57 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?