Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
What athletes have said:
'The plan has helped hugely over the last two months by providing a great structure to stick to, and the additional information on physiology and nutrition that you provided has been very beneficial' - William
'I really like them and have benefited a lot from them!' - Felipe
The following 19-week plan has been designed specifically for advanced master runners (35 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for a 10 kilometre race by taking you through all the phases of training. Additionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
Advanced Master Runners:
- 05:22 hours progressing to 06:31 hours (max week)
- 35 + years of age.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Mid-week workouts accommodate work.
- Plan uses pace.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?