AMP Coaching 10 Km (Advanced)
Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a good fit for experienced competitive runners who are prepared to train twice a day some days in pursuit of improved 10km performance. Before you begin the plan you must build your training to the point whereby you are running at least three times per week, including some moderate and high intensity intervals and some easy runs lasting around 7 miles. Realistically you should be training aerobically at least seven times per week. The training load starts at 5 hours 40 mins in week 1 and then peaks at 8 hours 41 in week 10.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?