AMP Coaching 10 Km (Intermediate)
Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for runners who are ready to take their training load up a notch or two in order to improve their 10k time.. Before you begin with this plan runners should build their training to the point where they are running at least three times per week including short efforts of moderate to high intensities and some easy runs of at least 6 miles. The training load starts with 4hrs 43 mins in week 1 and peaks at just under 6 hours by week 10. This is a 12 Week Programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?