Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for newer runners preparing for their first 10k race and for more experienced runners who would prefer relatively low volume training programme. Before you begin with this plan runners should build their training to the point where they are running at least three times per week for up to 30 mins or more and are conducting aerobic exercise at least 6 times per week total. The training load starts with 2hrs 37 mins in week 1 and peaks at just under 4 hours by week 10. This is a 12 Week Programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.