Advanced 10KM Running Programme
Christopher HillAll plans by this Coach
This is the Advanced 10KM Training Program, for runners who want to seriously improve their performances. What defines an Advanced runner? You should be running five to seven times a week, averaging 50-65 kilometres weekly during training. You also should have run a half dozen or more races at distances between the 5KM and the Half Marathon. With a good running background, you now need a to develop a more sophisticated schedule in order to improve.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:06 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:06 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?