10KM Plan 2020 - Advanced - (Power) - Turnaround Sports - 12 Weeks
Tyler CoquelinAll plans by this Coach
This 10KM race plan is designed to get you in peak shape for your10Km. There are 5-6 runs a week, plus a day off. Turnaround Sports takes a unique approach that focuses on a number of important factors to get you not only fast but to the finish line as well! To be successful with this plan you should already be running 2-4 times per week and capable of running 4 miles+ non-stop. Guidance is provided via power. Each workout will have specific power zones for you to hit.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:35 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:35 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?