10K Beginner Plan
Danny ErnstAll plans by this Coach
Here is a 12 week, beginners 10K program. This program is a 3 day a week running program and is best for people who have little to no running experience. We start with walk/jog intervals all the way up to running the 10K. Everything in this program is RPE or rate of perceived exertion which means you run on a scale of 1-10. We will work together to help set realistic goals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:09 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:42 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:09 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:42 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?