Josephine NoackAll plans by this Coach
You want to run a new 10k best time? Or take your triathlon performance to a new level with fast run splits?
Then this is the plan for you!
The distance shouldn't be a challenge for you; ideally you already have race experience and know what you're getting into ;)
The plan offers a balanced mix of intense interval sessions, long endurance runs and easy runs.
The plan includes 4-5 running sessions per week - but these can be adapted to your individual needs if you are used to lower or significantly higher volumes.
Additional cross-training is also scheduled, but always optional!
This way you remain flexible and still benefit from the advantages of a structured training programme that has been developed according to the latest sports science.
Triathletes can also use this plan as an add-in to their regular programme. However, avoid high volumes or intensities in the other disciplines and allow yourself sufficient time for recovery.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.