Fit4Athletes ultimate 10K
Claudia McCoyAll plans by this Coach
Looking to PR and stay injury free? Then this 10K running plan is the perfect fit. It's written for intermediate to advanced runners alike. The difference to other plans is in the details and the Sports Specific Strength Training with little to no equipment needed. This way everyone can follow this wholistic approach to running your fastest 10K yet . Sport Specific Strength Training that focuses on Hip stabilization, core strength and balance as well as flexibility is an important element of any sport and will help you improve your performance as well as prevent injury. My believe is to provide detailed and progressive workouts with purpose. No junk milage, but a perfect ratio between key workouts and recovery is important for success. Equipment: resistance bands, suspension Trainer if available, Dumbbells or other weights, Gym Ball.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?