10 km INTERMEDIATE Running Plan
Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for an intermediate athlete who has completed a number of 10 km races and is looking to improve on their performances.
The plan is time based in easy to understand language.
The plan is to start on a Monday, with long run on the Sunday.
After the 12 weeks you will have a good overall increased fitness and speed to race your next 10km.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?