Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for beginners who wants to start running.
The plan will take you from couch to running 10 kms. The plan is written in easy to understand language and time based. To ensure a good all round level of fitness there are days when you can cross train or ride a bike. Cross training will help with core strength as well as cardio and help to break up the weeks from just running and variety. Also included is some bike riding, just to change from running but still work the legs. This can be done on a spin bike at the gym or outdoors if you have a bike.
The plan is to start on a Monday, with long run on the Sunday.
After completing the 12 week plan you will have a base fitness to run your first 10 km race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.