Phil's Beginner 10K Plan for MASTERS (3~4 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I'm running 5k's faster now at 40 years old than when I was in high school and in my mid 20's." Daniel Dragic, Feb 2018
"I am extremely pleased! Your plan combined with TrainingPeaks is the perfect combination." Mike O'Reilly, 2018
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features:
- Progress from 3:15 to 3:30 hrs training p/wk. The 3rd week is active recovery.
- 3-4 runs, 1-2 strength sessions and 1 or 2 days off each week.
- Fitness test included.
- Train using HR, Feel or Pace.
- Workouts are compatible with Garmin and many more devices.
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters 10K Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:47 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:47 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|