Phil's Advanced 10K Plan for MASTERS (6~7 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 09 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I'm running 5k's faster now at 40 years old than when I was in high school and in my mid 20's." Daniel Dragic, Feb 2018
"I have to say, I am absolutely loving the variation in the training and really enjoying the different sets." Caroline Ellis, August 2013
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features:
- Progress from 6 to 7 hrs training p/wk. Every 3rd week is active recovery.
- 5-6 runs, 1-2 strength sessions and 1 or 2 days off each week.
- Regular fitness tests are included to track progress.
- Train using HR, Feel or Pace.
- Workouts are compatible with Garmin and many more devices.
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters 10K Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:12 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:44 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:12 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:44 hrs||0:40 hrs|