10 km powerbased
Paul LijtenAll plans by this Coach
First we start by determining your zones so that you can smart with Stryd. We also do this in week 9 to look at your progress and to continue to train effectively.
We train three times a week. Do the training every other day, for example on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Make sure you pay attention to the warmining up and cooling down and your diet.
If you have any questions or comments or would like a personal training plan, you can always contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?