Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
If you want to achieve the next level and run maybe one of your first 10 k just under one hour, this plan may be just what you are looking for, repeating sessions, building speed and endurance, 3 weeks hard, one week easy 3 weeks hard and a taper week. a quite defined schedule to make logistics easier and approx 2.5 to 3 hours a week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?