Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
If you want to achieve the next level and cut down a few minutes from your PB and run that next 10 k just under 50 minutes this plan may be just what you are looking for, repeating sessions, building speed and endurance, 3 weeks har, one week easy 3weeks hard and a taper week. a quite defined schedule to make logistics easier and approx 4 hours a week.
How it Works
Load Your Plan
Workout and Analyze
Track Your Progress
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.