Travis GiansiracusaAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for beginner to amateur runners who would like to either run 10km for the first time or improve their race time. In total, a commitment of 4-5 hours per week is expected to get the full benefit of this program.
This plan includes an initial consultation with Travis to discuss the program, answer any questions and make adjustments to suit your schedule.
A detailed program for the Monday strength session is available for an extra fee.
This plan includes:
Unlimited communication with your coach
Trainingpeaks premium subscription
Monthly data analysis and feedback meeting either in person or on Zoom
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.