Target 10K - Running Form and Fitness Program
Coach Nick TKAll plans by this Coach
This 16 Week Program is for those looking to improve on their current 10 KMS running time. If you have not run 10 KMS before, we would recommend you do not use this.
We are writing a program for people looking to run 10 KMS for the first time.
The Program includes formatted running sessions, running drills and functional training.
Everyone is different hence this Program has been written in a generic fashion, which means you can adjust as you wish, but please maintain no more than a 5 - 10% increase in either Frequency, Intensity or Time.
Please also feel free to move the Sessions around during the week, but please do not move them out of the week they are in.
Be mindful of your body and motivation. Do not neglect an injury or niggle. Look for early signs of fatigue and ensure you back off beforehand. We suggest 10 - 15% less effort.
Make sure you are drinking around 2 - 3 litres of water a day (subject to any medical issues you may have)
.... And always smile.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?