Michele Pettinger, RRCA Level II Certified Running Coach, Head Coach at P3RunningAll plans by this Coach
This plan is written for the athlete who has a base of 20 to 25 miles a week, and has ideally completed the P3Running 8-week 5K to 10K Base Building plan and/or has run more than 1 10K and is ready to start incorporating speed into their training.
The plan also includes Core and Hip Stability and Strength workouts to ensure that the athlete is caring for their foundation.
Coach Michele offers one, 15-minute complementary phone call to answer questions.
Coach Michele is an RRCA Level II Certified Running Coach and a Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition (ISSA). Her personal running endeavors include distances ranging from 5Ks to 100 miles, and she has coached several athletes to personal bests and finishes at all distances.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?