8 Weeks Start To Run Plan - 2 / 10k
Remko MeeusenAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week Start To Run Plan is designed for people who want to continue running after they finished the first Start To Run Plan or who people who want to train directly from zero towards 1 hour constant running in 8 weeks.
The plan is best suited for beginners and uses a combination of walking and running, combined with weekly & daily tips to stay motivated and get a grip on running.
This training plan can be executed outdoor or indoor (treadmill).
This is a great plan for someone who wants to continue running, and get in shape. But can also be used by cyclist who want to have a longer 8 weeks run build-up during their winter period; without the risk of getting injuries.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?